Roughly 75% of our fund will be focused on Series A companies, while the remaining 25% will go as early as an idea (as long as we are very confident in the founder and team)


We are focused on Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps, Analytics, and Business Intelligence. Above all, we look for startups with strong, collaborative teams, big ideas, game-changing technologies, and tenacious founders.


We look at startups with exceptional founders throughout the United States; however, our investment thesis is focused on the Pacific Northwest and Utah



"Alonzi Ventures perfectly aligns with LeaveLogic’s vision. The team has been a valuable partner, providing capital and fostering connections with other partners. Our partnership has allowed us to disrupt the traditional human resource process."

Anna Steffeney, Founder and CEO, LeaveLogic


"Alonzi Ventures has a powerful ability to share their expertise ensuring our mutual success. Since day one, they have been generous with their time, attention, and industry connections. Their engineering expertise has been vital to our innovation as an Artificial Intelligence software startup, it would not have been possible for us to attract such AI talent on our own. We are fortunate to have such intelligent and insightful VC partners."

Linda Klug, Founder and CEO, Airin, Inc.

Alonzi Ventures understands that people are at the center of great technology. We partner with people who want to innovate the future and have the tenacity to execute on their ideas. With our experience, network, and active approach to partnering with entrepreneurs, we help people turn early-stage startups into disruptive technology companies.

people + data